July 15, 2016 at 11:26 am #2254themaestro7Participant
Regarding the drill sets described in the study schedules that are (very helpfully!) provided on theLSATtrainer.com–
(1) It seems that if you’re following the weekly schedule, you’ll be doing drill sets that use questions from exam 62 after already having taken the entire exam 62. Is the idea to redo questions that you’ve already done..?
(2) The 8-week schedule assigns the entire exam 62 and, later on, the entire exams 67 to 71. Do the drill sets fully use all of the questions in exams 63 to 66, or is the idea to do the unaccounted-for questions on our own?
(3) Most of the drill sets assign either particular questions or state “Solve All Problems” in a section. When the space indicating this is left blank, should we assume this means to do the entire section, or?
Thanks in advance for help on any of these points.
July 16, 2016 at 1:04 pm #2258Mike KimKeymaster
Hello Maestro! —
Welcome to Lsatters and nice to meet you online —
1) Yes, that is correct hat 62 is assigned first as a PT, then as drill Q’s.
2) Yes, the problems from 63 – 66 are assigned as drill Q’s — they are listed in categories on the “drill sets in detail” pages.
3) When the space is left blank (such as for “I.D. the Role Set 1”) it is because there weren’t any of that question type in that section (and thus none to practice) —
Hope that helps clear everything up — best of luck with the Trainer and the schedule — please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any follow-up q’s or need anything else — Mike
August 9, 2016 at 9:46 am #2377themaestro7Participant
Thanks for your reply!
One further question —
In the “Drill Sets in Detail” in the 8-week study guide, I am not seeing Basic Assumption Set 1, although it is assigned in week 3 and there is a Set 2 assigned later on. Do you know which questions are meant to be in this set?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.