Quick Question

• September 26, 2017 at 5:57 pm #3310
    Charlie
    Participant

First off, thank you so much for this book; just a couple chapters in I took my first practice test and scored a 157, but since then I’ve experienced noticeable improvement despite it only about a week or two since. That said, I’m confused with your logic game on page 199 in the 2nd addition. The answers aside (I understand those) why did you make a diagram with only two shelves on page 200 when the question explicitly said there must be three? I’m afraid I keep rereading it wrong or something, I understand the inference based on the first rule but I’m not entirely certain why it was necessary to make that first diagram at all. Once again, thank you so much for all that you do, going for that 180.

• September 27, 2017 at 8:55 am #3311
    Mike Kim
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie — great to have you here and awesome to hear that you are finding the Trainer useful —

In terms of that game, we are told that the bookshelf itself has three shelves — we are not told that there must be at least one book on each of those shelves.

I hope that clears it up, and if you have any follow-up or need anything else just let me know —

Mike

• September 27, 2017 at 7:41 pm #3312
    Charlie
    Participant

Yep, thank you so much, I just wasn’t thinking.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.