Mike Kim what would you do? (Trainer Study Schedules)

• July 14, 2016 at 8:30 pm #2252
      lsatalex
      Participant

As I have said before, after quickly going through The LSAT Trainer, it is second to none. Every LSAT student should utilize this book as well as the free study schedules and notebooks.

So, my question for Mr. Kim is:

If you were planning on taking the LSAT, which free LSAT Trainer study schedule would you use? (4 week, 8 week, 12 week, etc)

I am now planning on taking in December, after realizing September might not give me enough time. So if you were taking in December, which would you use?

Thank you in advance!

• July 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm #2257
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hi Alex —

Thanks again for the kind comments — I really appreciate it —

If I were in your shoes, I would go with the 16 week 52-71 schedule — the Dec exam is about 20 weeks away, and I think that schedule gives you the perfect combination of direction and flexibility —

If you follow it exactly, you can trust that you’ll be better prepared than just about anyone else come test day, with plenty of extra time to get in more pt’s, address any final weaknesses, and so on if you happen to finish it early —

On the flip side, should you find that you might benefit from going through the Trainer a second time, adding an additional study resource, adding some extra drilling in a particular area or so on, or even if you end up just needing to take a week off from your studies, the 4 extra weeks will give you the chance to do so without feeling like you are getting behind in your work —

HTH — Good luck and wish you the best — as always, reach out if you need me at any point — Mike

• July 19, 2016 at 11:03 pm #2273
      lsatalex
      Participant

Thank you Mr. Kim. You are really good at instilling motivation to do well. Even in your book, one of things I love about it is that it makes me feel like “I know I got this!”
      The mentality of how to approach this exam is often overlooked by other companies, so I really love The LSAT Trainer for that reason.

“The best way to ensure success is to deserve it” – Mike Kim

So true. And so comforting is you are willing to earn it!

Thank you again!

-Alex

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.