Drills from the Trainer

• February 27, 2016 at 12:19 pm #1537
      marcosacabello
      Participant

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had/knew where I could get blank drills that were within the trainer. I’ve written all over the drills in the book and it would be great to do them over, but its hard to try to get everything off these pages.

I appreciate any help!

Marcos

• February 29, 2016 at 11:09 am #1541
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hi Marcos,

Sorry to hear about that (though personally speaking I am very, very happy to hear that you want to do the drills again — I know what a pain they are and what commitment that shows 🙂 ) — I offer a few (8) chapters of the book for free on the Trainer site, and so you can download those chapters as pdfs and do the drills from them (they include the killer drills from lesson 31) — but other than that I don’t think there is much you can do other than correction tape it —

Sorry I couldn’t help further — maybe someone else might have a better suggestion — MK

• March 18, 2016 at 1:28 pm #1604
      laoshiko
      Participant

Too late to help the OP, but for others, I suggest making a photocopy of drills you predict you will end up repeating for speed/accuracy. So far, I have made copies of p.165 (Math Inferences Drill), p.180 (Conditional Rules Drill), and p.196 (Complex ‘Or’ Rules Drill). I’ve found it very helpful to repeat these again the day after I did them the first time, and compare the time it took me. I’ll revisit in a few days, then several days later, etc…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.