Drill Sets – Question Breakdown/Explanations

• May 12, 2016 at 5:32 pm #1831
      jonreyes
      Participant

Hey Dan,

Do our student resources provide us with a breakdown/explanations for our drill sets? I know that the “10 Actual” gives us the answers at the end of the exams. I was wondering if there was a more in-depth analysis of each problem available?

Thank you for your assistance thus far. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Respectfully,

Jonathan

• May 13, 2016 at 5:53 pm #1834
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hi Jonathan —

Is this a q about the Trainer or about a course you are taking with Dan?

If it’s about a course you are taking with Dan, nevermind and my apologies for butting in —

But if this is about the Trainer schedule —

Sorry to say but I don’t provide solutions or explanations for the practice problems assigned in your drill sets —

However, there are several top free online resources that do, namely —

The Manhattan LSAT Forums

7Sage &

LSAT HacksĀ 

&, if the none of the solutions you find at any of those sites satisfy you, you can always come on here and ask about specific q’s and I’ll be happy to try and help —

Again, if this is for Dan I’m so sorry for stepping on his toes, but thought it might be for me so I figured I’d chime in –

Take care,

Mike Kim

• May 15, 2016 at 10:10 am #1835
      LSAT Dan
      Participant

Mike –

Please feel free to chime in anytime on any thread I’m a part of!

Jonathan –

If you’re enrolled in one of my full-length low-cost courses through campusprep.org, thorough written explanations are available for the logic games of Preptests 70 and 71, but not for the other questions; however, feel free to email me directly at oakes2007@lawnet.ucla.edu with questions regarding any specific problem.

-Dan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.