Best of Luck Tomorrow!

• June 5, 2016 at 5:19 pm #1963
      marcosacabello
      Participant

As I anxiously wait the new Game of Thrones episode tonight, I reflect a bit on the last six months of hard work that I’ve put into studying for the four hours of this exam tomorrow. Its been quite difficult and like me, I’m sure many of you have sacrificed much for a good score tomorrow.

Its been a long road! Many late night studying sessions, weekends staying in, classes skipped, work taken off, and probably a little bit of crying along the way. To everyone who has busted their butt and given it their all, best of luck tomorrow!! You are all going to ~crush~ it.

Since I began studying, I’ve been coming on this forum just about every other day, asking questions and gaining insight.

I want to give a BIG BIG BIG shout out to Mike:

Seriously, you are THE man. I have never seen someone put so much time and effort into their students, not even in real actual classes. I can’t thank you enough Mike for being here to help us out whenever we reach out to you. And thanks for such a great website and the trainer; without it I would this experience would have been much, much harder.

I’ll leave you guys here with one of my favorite quotes:

“Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” — Walt Disney

• June 6, 2016 at 10:35 am #1965
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hey Marcos — thank you so much for those thoughts — hard for me not to get too sappy — I’ll just say that it is an absolute honor to work with such awesome students, and I can’t wait to see you crush this exam — mk

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.