Available in Melbourne?

• April 7, 2017 at 10:23 pm #3040
      Dave
      Participant

Hi all!

Just wondering if the textbook is available from any Melbourne stores.

I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.

Thanks,

Dave

• April 10, 2017 at 10:33 am #3046
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hey Dave — Great to meet you and thanks so much for your interest —

I actually don’t know if the book is available in any Melbourne stores — I wish I had a way to figure that out but unfortunately I don’t —

Normally, even if a store doesn’t carry the book, you should be able to ask them to order the Trainer to be delivered (some bookstores won’t order books for you, but, at least in the U.S., most will) — two concerns —
      a) there is a bit of a delay at the moment because I am switching over to a new edition of the book — so, for about the next week or so, the book may be unavailable for order from the store.
      b) I’m not sure how long it takes to ship to Australia —

Another thing I wanted to mention is that the Trainer should be available as an ebook on Apple ibooks any day now — just trying to finish up getting the final okay from LSAC for the materials –that might be a good option for you if you have trouble getting the physical version —

Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful! But I do hope you can figure out how to get yourself a copy, and if you need anything else, just let me know —

Mike

• April 10, 2017 at 9:00 pm #3048
      Dave
      Participant

Hey Mike, thanks for getting back to me.

I’ve ordered a copy online which I expect to arrive some time in the next 2 weeks. I don’t suppose that qualifies me for access to the ebook in the meantime, does it? 😉

Thanks again,

Dave

• April 11, 2017 at 10:33 am #3049
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hey Dave — glad to hear that you were able to order the book — I don’t think I can get you access to the ebook, but if you want to get a head start you can see the first few lessons under “sample chapters” (minus the official LSAT q’s) — good luck with your studies and let me know if you need me for anything else — excited to see how the Trainer works out for you — Mike

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.