August 8, 2019 at 1:04 pm #136252jordanalex00Participant
Wikipedia has been an incredible marketing platform and has the potential to loft your brand up to the first page of the SERPs. Marketers have been using the platform to increase their ranks in the search engines and are spending countless hours to creating Wikipedia pages for the clients. Many hire top Wikipedia page creators to do the job, and some do it on their own. No matter how you choose to create your Wikipedia page, there are five things you need to remember before you create a page.
1. Wikipedia consists of strict conflict of interest guidelines, so you need authentic information to keep your information connected to the topic.
2. It can change the direction of your business at the bottom of the hill if not done right. Never use Wikipedia as a promotional platform.
3. You need to keep in mind the formatting guidelines of Wikipedia to create a Wikipedia page. You need to write it in a chronological manner to meet the formatting guidelines of the platform.
4. You must understand that there is no review process of the platform, which means once published, your page can also get deleted if reviewed in the future.
5. You need to make sure that your page does not provide any misinformation or it can get deleted speedily.
Do you think you need to remember the following to create a Wikipedia page?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.