2013 v. 2016 editions of The LSAT Trainer?

• July 29, 2016 at 12:15 am #2323
      justinlam
      Participant

Hi Mike, I’m restarting my studying and still have a copy of your 2013 book. Besides the 2016 edition using Prep Tests 62-71, are there other major content differences between editions? For study schedules, could I use the 2016 version on the site and PTs 62-71 with the 2013 book? Thanks in advance.

• July 29, 2016 at 9:55 am #2328
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hi Justin —

You should be just fine studying with the 2013 version —

The biggest difference is that the Trainer got a significant proofread before the 2015 version —

If you have an earlier version, you may notice a few typos here and there — nothing that states a wrong answer or anything like that — but typos nonetheless — other than that, there are no significant differences to consider —

And yes, I recommend you use the book in conjunction with one of the newest schedules —

Good luck studying for the test — get in touch if you need me — MK

• July 31, 2016 at 8:57 am #2334
      justinlam
      Participant

Thank you!

• August 19, 2016 at 8:42 pm #2448
      justinlam
      Participant

Hi Mike, one other question: I’m applying for joint degree programs and also need to take the GRE for some of them. Do you know of any products that take a similar independent, one-stop-stop resource for the GRE like you do with the LSAT trainer?

• August 22, 2016 at 9:13 am #2474
      Mike Kim
      Keymaster

Hey Justin —

I don’t know of a good all-in-one for the GRE — I know that Manhattan GRE is very good and, at the time it came out, there was nothing of equivalent quality — that’s what I would recommend —

Have a good week — Mike

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.