Hi Mike. This is totally a late question but I was wondering if you had any advice on whether or not I ought to postpone the Dec to Feb.
I’m aiming for 175 but in the past two weeks or so my scores have been extremely variable, before that I was around 171-172 for the majority with some 174’s and the occasional 176-180’s (back when my RC was on point). My high last week was a 176 and then yesterday morning I actually got a 163 (one point below my diagnostic even) I knew I was doing poorly though and pretty much phoned in the last section, frankly during that section I was lucky if I could even read the stimulus and understand half of what it was saying.
I freaked out last night though and retook PT 73 without reviewing it earlier (the 163) and ended up with a 171 but I’m thinking that it was probably inflated? Still felt like some of the LR were very subtle, uncertain, and difficult though.
I’m not sure where I started going wrong with RC either. Starting around the 50’s I went from finishing RC sections 2-5 minutes ahead of the clock while getting 0 wrong to scrambling to finish the last passage in sometimes as little 4-5 minutes and getting on average 3-5 wrong.
Basically I’m super nervous and don’t know what to do. I’m not sure if I’m not getting the material properly or if I’m just burned out. I’m trying to review LR sections right now but I feel really foggy and am procrastinating.
That being said, if I were to postpone, I’ve only got PTs 74-76 as fresh ones (and was thinking of doing PT 74 as separate timed sections tomorrow or so, I guess I’d have 77 then too so still 3) and am not sure how I would go about studying for Feb in that case? How do you study without fresh PTs? Drilling old LR probably won’t help much considering I’d already reviewed them in depth right? Should I still try to do 74-76 in prep for Dec or should I just leave them alone in case I have to retake or end up postponing?
Sorry this was so long, I’m just really nervous and unsure about what to do right now.