Reply To: Hey Mike –Which schedule do you recommend?

December 28, 2017 at 11:31 am #3436
Mike Kim
Keymaster

Hi Haris,

I have a couple of ideas for you —

First, just a quick note about the schedules — they are designed to account for your learning, drilling, and practice tests, and prioritize those components in that order, so, if you chose the 16 week schedule, you’d still get your primary learning done relatively early on in your studies and be able to focus mostly on pt’s later in your studies — on the flip side, I wouldn’t recommend the 4 week schedule, which would unnecessarily rush you through the learning, drilling, and pt experience —

So, if I were in your shoes, I would either —

1) Work off either the 52-71 or 62-81 16 week schedule, with the expectation that you may adjust things a bit to fit your schedule (you’ll see that it’s very easy to move assignments up or back weeks as necessary) or

2) Use this winter break to go through just the Trainer (with a diagnostic test or just a little bit of drilling if /when you see fit), and do so as carefully as you can. Afterwards, move on to drilling (and you can use the schedules or the Questions-by-Type resources on the site to organize the drill sets for yourself), and then to PT’s whenever you feel ready (coming back to the Trainer as you need) —

HTH and good luck with your studies — let me know if you have any follow-up or need anything else — MK