Reply To: Hey Mike –Which schedule do you recommend?

December 4, 2017 at 1:27 pm #3396
Mike Kim
Keymaster

Hello Cameron —

That’s all so nice to you to say! Thank you so much for the kind words — awesome to hear all of it and excited to see how well the Trainer works out for you —

In terms of going from 154 – 168+ — there are no guarantees and every student is different, but I think it’s a very realistic possibility, and, as long as you think you have the time and energy to invest into your studies, I think it’s a more than legit goal for you to work toward.

In terms of schedule, I think both can serve you well — a few thoughts to help you decide —

1) Starting now with the 16 week schedule is, to me, just about ideal. So, as long as you have the time and energy to study, you are in a great position —

2) The schedules are designed to be very flexible, so, with the extra time you have, you should keep in mind that you can adjust things as needed when you feel you need extra practice in a certain topic, or tutoring, etc.

3) And, if you don’t end up needing to adjust or stretch the schedule, that just gives you extra time for more pt work before the exam.

Ideally, (though it really isn’t a big deal if it doesn’t work out this way) you want to save the most recent exams to use as your final PT’s before test day —

So, my suggestion to you is —

a) if you think it’s more likely that you will stretch the schedule over the entire 6 months (and get extra help along the way as needed), I’d suggest you go with the 62-81 schedule.

b) otherwise, or if you are not sure, I’d suggest you start with the 52-71 schedule — you can always switch out older tests for newer tests in your schedule if necessary.

HTH — Good luck with your studies and wish you the best — if you have any follow-up or need anything else, don’t hesitate to get in touch —

Mike