Reply To: Which 12-Week Schedule to Use?

May 12, 2017 at 5:08 pm #3085
Mike Kim
Keymaster

Hi C.C. —

Thanks for trusting in the Trainer and I hope you find it useful — I think you’ll be fine either way — but, my 2 cents — I’m sure you already know most of what I’m about to say but anyway —

1) The Trainer schedules are designed to cover your entire study period – so, great to have an extra few weeks for when it’s done, but, if you have more time than the schedule is made for, my advice would be to stretch it out over the longer period (and to add on work at relevant points) rather than finishing it early and leaving perhaps too much time for your pt work.

2) So, if you have the time, my suggestion would be to use the 16 week schedule.

3) If you need additional pt’s and don’t mind the extra cost, LSAC also sells tests 72 and on individually.

4) Having said all that, I totally understand wanting to get through the Trainer schedule earlier to leave yourself time for different prep or more pt work, and, if so, I think going with the 12 week 52-61 and trying to get that done a little earlier would work too.

Good luck and wish you the best — Mike