Hello Everyone! It’s great to read about each of you and realize that I’m not alone in this endeavor!
1) Who you are: Jameson, and I am 31 years old.
2) Where you live: Birmingham, AL by way of Atlanta, GA. I moved here for work originally, but decided to go back to school and build a life! I am entering my senior year at the University of Montevallo (a small liberal arts university).
3) What you do in the world (or what you WANT to do ? ): I have worked in the legal field at a few different domestic and international law firms. I have experience at both boutique firms and larger civil litigation firms. I am a research assistant at the firm full-time by-day, and a full-time History student by-night. I will also be a Supreme Court Justice for my university’s Student Government Association this upcoming year.
4) When you started studying for the LSAT: I started light studying a couple of weeks ago, but I started my official study schedule today (July 31). I will take the exam on December 3, 2016.
5) A little blurb: I live by two quotes spoken by the late, great Winston Churchill: “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm” and “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
If anyone is interested in a study partner, and is also on the 16-week plan, feel free to send me a message.