Reply To: LSAT Trainer 12 Week (52-71)

July 1, 2016 at 1:14 pm #2210
lsatalex
Participant

You are seriously the best LSAT author, tutor, and person ever! Who else responds to their customers this quick and with such good information? Thank you so very much for your amazing responses. I feel much, much more confident going forward. I suppose my biggest take away is for LSAT prep materials, quantity ≠ quality.

As a side note, I tried the logic chain a bit, and it worked great with the sample questions in the book, but like you said, it can “set off” beautifully with the right question, but I can see: 1) how easy it can be to make a mistake; 2) the learning curve for the logic chain does seem to take a while. I am pretty quick on the uptake and got it quickly, but for some reason I had trouble using it with the games I was drilling from real practice tests.

In any case, thank you so much Mike. You really help people achieve their dreams and goals by helping with the LSAT. I suck at this test, and I have a 3.9 GPA/URM/Great Softs……All I need is a 170+ to go to my dream schools, and you are such a great help on this journey 🙂