Reply To: Introduce Thyself

June 22, 2016 at 2:02 pm #2092

1) Who you are – Howdy, I’m Angie!

2) Where you live – I live in a small town in Texas- about an hour away from Aggieland (College Station, TX) where I got my BA in Political Science and a minor in English.

3) What you do in the world (or what you WANT to do ? ) – I would love to become a dog parent of four and an environmental law attorney in Colorado (with a focus on indigenous rights or animal rights).

4) When you started studying for the LSAT … Or how long you studied from start to final take – I took the LSAT in Sept. 2014 and twice in 2015. My next and definitely my final attempt will be this Sept. I began re-reading techniques from the entire LSAT Trainer and incorporating lsathacks, 7sage, and official LSAC preptests into my schedule. My performance has increased by exactly 30 points in 6 months so I’m really grateful to Mike Kim, Graeme Blake, and other encouraging educators. Three more months to go, y’all!

5) A little blurb ? – I am a full-time vegetarian and a part-time vegan. It started off as a 1-week challenge but evolved into a lifestyle that has been 10-months strong. In addition to veggies, I love tv (shout-out to Netflix and Crunchyroll), meditating, reading, and playing fetch with my rescue pup.