1) Who you are: Jimmy Valenzuela
2) Where you live: Riverside, CA
3) What you do in the world (or what you WANT to do ? ): I’ve recently gained an interest in politics and diplomacy. I would like to practice law for a bit and eventually become a diplomat or political analyst.
4) When you started studying for the LSAT … Or how long you studied from start to final take: I started studying for the LSAT mid-2015, took the December LSAT, and am starting to study again to retake the LSAT in December.
5) A little blurb ?: I loved the LSAT trainer, and have also taken one prep course. After taking the LSAT once, I walked out of the room bummed because I knew I choked and could’ve done better. I want to be better prepared for my second try. So anything anyone has to offer would be appreciated!!