1) Hello, my name is Bobby and I’m currently completing 2 be year of my MBA at the University of Houston Victoria. I am a non traditional student and at 43, in fact just earned my BBA in 2014. I was a late bloomer but thank God, I had the opportunity to go to college. I was permanently disabled in a work accident in the oil field in 2013, so I can no longer perform my previous labor intensive career. I am finally moving forward toward achieving my academic dreams.
2) I live in Corpus Christi, TX.
3) I want so very much to attend law school, the MBA was actually my backup plan. Fortunately, I’m doing very well in grad school and I want to use my knowledge, past life experience, and focused determination to become a business owner and business law attorney.
4) I first started studying LSAT in Aug 2013 while recovering from my accident. I have taken it 3 times and did not perform well. I am not afraid of the test but it kicks my behind every time so far, in fact, I have scored a 141 each time.
5) I have taken Velocity prep, bought the LSAT Trainer, and all the Powerscore bibles plus every drilled every next 10 preptest. I want very much to succeed and score above 160, so that means I have to improve my score by 20 points. I am willing to study slowly and methodically over the next 6 months or longer before I attempt the test again.