Reply To: Trainer Drills Chapter 10 LG

May 23, 2016 at 9:15 am #1896
Mike Kim
Keymaster

Hey —

For 15/18 — not sure exactly what you are referencing, but I don’t see anything in the game that’s particularly unusual — the key to that game, for me at least, is the connection between rules 1, 2, and 3 — basically, they give you a relationship between 5 of the 7 elements — and if you are comfortable handling the relationships between those elements, that (+ fact that other 2 elements are bound in a pair) would probably be all you need in order to have a fairly straight-forward time w/the q’s.

As for your diagrams — they all look great to me — in terms of “going further,” you used a lot of optional moves (such as creating frames) which are great, and can be obviously be very helpful, but they aren’t absolutely necessary to setting up the games correctly, and, since this was an introductory lesson, I didn’t choose to discuss those options in the lesson — but trust that all the concerns you brought up – framing, notating could be inferences, and so on, will be covered and practiced in future lessons —

Finally, the practice drills are not available to be printed — so, anything you want to repeat, I recommend print copies ahead of time, or do your work on separate paper —

Make sure not to go through the book too fast! —

MK