Reply To: Expanding the 16-Week Schedule

April 14, 2016 at 9:37 am #1723
Mike Kim
Keymaster

Hi Hunter —

I feel most certain you will improve — if there was a way for me to bet some money on it I would definitely do so —

Graeme and I have some differences in mindset/methods, as all teachers do, but there is no doubting the quality of his work, and I imagine you’ll be just fine using his solutions in conjunction w/ the Trainer —

And I definitely get what you mean about Manhattan — one benefit of having multiple voices, though, is that it can often give you some interesting perspective (especially when you notice that two top scorers approach a q in different ways) — in addition, if whatever you see leaves you unsatisfied, you can always ask them follow up q’s, and, in my opinion, a lot of those teachers who will be responding to you are some of the best experts in the field — so, I think both Graeme and the Manhattan forums are good options —

And lastly, of course, whenever u get stumped on something and can’t find a solution that helps clear things up/can’t make a decision on what works best for you, I’m happy to try and offer my thoughts as well —

MK