April 12, 2016 at 3:27 pm #1711
- N. Can wear glass slippers w/diff colored dress w/o violating any rules.
- N. If it does not wear glass slippers, it won’t wear the red dress. This does not mean the doll has to wear the purple dress. There could be other colors.
- Y. If it wears a purple dress, it can’t wear the red one, and if it doesn’t wear the red dress, it must wear purple slippers.
- Y. If it wears a necklace it must wear a hat, and if it wears a hat that must mean it has on the purple dress, PD >
- N. Again, we don’t know of other dresses, and there is nothing that says the doll has to wear a dress.
- Y. RD >
PD> H> N
- N. A doll wearing a hat and no necklace wouldn’t violate any rules.
PS> RD > PD> HIn words: If the doll doesn’t wear purple slippers, we know it had to wear the red dress, which means it couldn’t have worn the purple dress, which means it couldn’t have worn the hat.
- N. The doll not wearing a necklace doesn’t allow us to infer anything else.
- Y. If it wears a necklace it must wear a hat, and if it wears a hat it must be wearing the purple dress.