April 12, 2016 at 11:10 am #1707
Students Q Solutions
- N. We don’t know anything about people other than students and parents.
- N. See reason for above.
- N. No guarantee that being a student leads to riding on the bus. Certain students not riding on the bus wouldn’t vidolate any rules.
- Y. P >
- N. No guarantee that being a student and wearing a tag leads to riding on the bus.
- Y. Some parents wear name tags, and these parents are not allowed to ride on the bus. Thus some people who wear nametags are not allowed to ride on the bus.
- N. We know about parents, but there might be other types of adults (such as the bus driver or teachers).
- Y. R > U, R > N: so, R > U & N.
- Y. Contrapositive of above.
- N. Some students could not ride the bus without violating any of the rules.