Reply To: LSAT HELP

January 26, 2016 at 5:04 am #1394
justicedst
Participant

To Mike and LTOWNSJR,

I have had The Trainer for almost a year and I found this site two weeks ago, thanks to following Mike on YouTube.  This post was one of the first posts I read and I understood your pain, LTOWNSJR…. putting so much time into studying and getting disappointing results. When I read the advice given, I took detailed notes and followed them to the letter. Even LTOWNSJR’s update, I was eager to know how his progress was going.  Well, I must say, this forum topic gave me hope so, I studied using the techniques advised by Mike and all I have to say is: Thank you. I saw great success. For example, I have had mediocre success with the flawed section. but when I explained the process of finding the flaw out loud (as if I was teaching myself): where the flaw was in the passage, the conclusion, the premise, then why the incorrect answer was wrong and why the correct answer was right, I got every flawed question that I attempted correct (from PrepTest 29 to 32), except one.  And with the question, I got wrong, I know that I didn’t understand the passage thoroughly. I was amazed because I even got the hard questions right.  Yes, It took a lot of painstaking time over the course of a weekend, but I was successful. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.